Today has been a wonderful day. My family is up in New Hampshire visiting my Uncle Jim and his family (along with my grandparents too). We had a great meal. My favorite part was the carrot casserole. What are you thankful for? I am very thankful for a wonderful family that loves me very much.
- It’s all about CHARACTER, isn’t it ???
- Geocaching with Samuel L. Collins- How to place a Travel Bug
- Hollywood, here I come!
- Off on my BIGGEST event yet!
- Funny Fridays with Sam: Creation Museum- Take 3
- So, is it SUMMER already? (update; and exciting news!)
- Geocaching: Today’s the day, so don’t wait….
SLC News FeedBali Buddy Davis Christian authors Christian Films christianity Christian Radio Christian walk cipher Creation Museum family Florida Friday Funnies with Sam fun Geocaching Geography Homeschool Joke Kentucky Laughter Mary Katherine Collins Media Samuel L. Collins singapore summer summer fun Summer vacation Travel Travel Bug Uncategorized what to do this summer
What’s new on SLC blog?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.