Today has been a wonderful day. My family is up in New Hampshire visiting my Uncle Jim and his family (along with my grandparents too). We had a great meal. My favorite part was the carrot casserole. What are you thankful for? I am very thankful for a wonderful family that loves me very much.
- It’s all about CHARACTER, isn’t it ???
- Geocaching with Samuel L. Collins- How to place a Travel Bug
- Hollywood, here I come!
- Off on my BIGGEST event yet!
- Funny Fridays with Sam: Creation Museum- Take 3
- So, is it SUMMER already? (update; and exciting news!)
- Geocaching: Today’s the day, so don’t wait….
SLC News FeedBali Buddy Davis Christian authors Christian Films christianity Christian Radio Christian walk cipher Creation Museum family Florida Friday Funnies with Sam fun Geocaching Geography Homeschool Joke Kentucky Laughter Mary Katherine Collins Media Samuel L. Collins singapore summer summer fun Summer vacation Travel Travel Bug Uncategorized what to do this summer
What’s new on SLC blog?
- Fun action-adventure video. Perfect for Christian children aged 6-12. Buy the DVDs here. fb.me/2hypEOlan 1 month ago
- facebook.com/SearchforBibli… fb.me/7D0j10l3w 1 month ago
- Trying to get the Berlin episode finished. Pray for us. fb.me/2xAekkpGn 3 years ago
- Florida episode came back from the duplicators today, shipping tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 years ago
- Woo Hoo, the Florida episodes are off to the duplicators. Shipping soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 years ago